Pages

welcome

welcome to my blogger my name is rudy

Monday, January 14, 2013

work together

WORK TOGETHER I can and will work as part of the team as long as everyone in the team is willing to do this work. I don’t like having to pick up the slack, but I will if I know that my grade will be harmed otherwise. My greatest academic success was in my first semester when I had to write a 10-12 page research paper. It was the longest paper I had to ever been assigned and I was little scared. Also, it was the first paper where they were like, here you go, just write about something I had to argue in favor of or against something, but it could be anything from the sky is blue to hypnotism. I wrote mine on hypnotism. I worked on this paper for weeks and weeks. CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

No comments:

Post a Comment